EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Emergency Rental Assistance Program is to provide financial assistance and housing stability
services to income eligible households for rent, rental arrears, utilities and home energy costs,
utilities and home energy costs arrears, and other expenses related to housing.
- Applicant is a resident of Brevard County.
- Applicant is at or below 80% of Area Median Income.
- The applicant must sign all required documents (application, social security number
waiver, release/request of information, etc.) or their application will be rejected/denied.
- Documentation of all income from the entire Household as reported on the Household Income Section of the application (include 2 months of bank statements, paystubs, etc., or a 2020 tax return (IRS Form 1040)).
- All members of a household must be accounted for in the application.
- For applications filled out by hand, please make sure that the writing is clear and legible.