All of the following documents should be attached to this application:
- For an individual whose income is derived from their own business:
- Copies of filed tax returns from the previous two years
- Current year Profit and Loss Statement
- Most recent tax return
- Copy of Valid Identification for every household member 18 years and older (Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card) with a Brevard County address.
- Paystubs showing employment status as of February 29, 2020 or statement from employer
- Documentation of all income from the entire household as reported above (for example: unemployment compensation, Social Security, pension, alimony, tax refund, etc.)
- Self-Declaration Form (Attachment A) for all adult household members who report no income or are self-employed
- Bank Statements (checking, savings, money market, annuities, or other investment accounts) for the Applicant, Co-Applicant, and all other adults in the household
The following documents must be attached to this application (as applicable for the assistance being sought):
- Mortgage Statement (showing the breakdown of the payment and arrearage / amount due)
- Current Lease (showing monthly rent)
- Statement from a landlord (showing the arrearage / amount due)
- W-9 for landlord or mortgage company (Attachment C)
- If the landlord does not have a Business Tax Identification Number a Social Security Waiver must be completed (Attachment B)
- Social Security Waiver for applicant (Attachment B)
- Documentation for a Utility Deposit (showing the amount needed)
- New lease (showing the amount for a Security Deposit)
Warning: Failure to provide all required documentation will result in the denial of assistance.
There is a 250MB limit on each attachment.